Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about the Mapletree farm and this ordering website.
If your query is of urgent nature and is different from the set of questions then do write
to us at email@example.com or
call us on 080-3017 8140 between 7 AM - 10 AM or between 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday to Saturday.
Sundays we are closed.
Click on the sign to expand
the points under a specific heading.
Click on the sign to collapse
the bullet points under a heading.
- How do I register?
- Go to https://mapletree.farm/ and sign-up. Make sure to enter the address and phone number.
- Are there any charges for registration?
- No charges for registration.
- Do I have to necessarily register to shop on Mapletree-Farm website https://mapletree.farm/?
- Yes. Even for ordering on WhatsApp.
- Can I have multiple registrations?
- Not under the same Email or phone number.
- Can I add more than one delivery address in an account?
- No, but you can register another account with a different Email id and delivery address.
- What do I do if I do not see my community on the list?
- Contact customer support and get the community added.
- Can I have multiple accounts with same mobile number and Email Id?
- No, this causes confusion during billing and a bill might be updated to the wrong account.
- Can I have multiple accounts for members in my family with different mobile number and email address but same or common delivery address?
- What is Order window opening /Closing Time?
- The order window always opens 6-days before the delivery day so you can place the order
any time in those 6 days. The window closes on the day of delivery at 10:00 AM. The Window
opens again after 6:00 AM on the day after delivery.
- Can I add products after the Order window Closes?
- No, we can not process your online order after the order window is closed. We can take
your full WhatsApp orders before 10 AM on the WhatsApp personal text window.
- How can I order through WhatsApp?
- Avoid using WhatsApp because you will not be able to see the availability of items. You
may be requesting for items that are available for that day / season. WhatsApp orders also
introduce errors/delays. The WhatsApp orders are for only emergency, when you have no choice
but to do it. Order using “#Order” before text and send us the full order but it must be
before 10 AM on Delivery Day.
- How can I check Order Window Opening time before placing order?
- When you log into your account you get to know whether the order window in open or closed,
by the messages displayed above the order items.
- How do I add or remove products after placing my order?
- You can modify your order any time before your order Window Closes, using the Modify order link
in the Checkout screen (shopping cart).
- My screen shows Order Window not open, but according to my usual delivery, it should be open.
- Scenario 1: You would have opened the website on the day of delivery post 10:00 AM. All
orders are closed between 10:00 AM on the day of delivery to 6:00 AM on the day after delivery.
Scenario 2: Your page is not refreshed since your last order. Please logout and login.
Scenario 3: You will need to clear the cache. Try opening the website in New Window.
- How do I check which items were not available from my order?
- Available items are always shown on the website. Items that are not available are not shown in
the order page. We always update in the Whatsapp groups the items which are not available or out
of stock before the same day of delivery.
- Will someone inform me about the items unavailable in my order before delivery?
- Yes, The staff from the Inventory management team always update in the Whatsapp Group regarding
the unavailable items.
- When and how can I cancel an order?
- First you go to the shopping cart and modify your order and make all the items zero which you
saved previously in the quantity section and save your order again.
- Do I pay for only what I receive?
- At the time of delivery, we advise you to kindly check every item as in the invoice.
Please report any missing item that is invoiced. As a benefit to our customers, if you are not
available at the time of delivery or you haven’t checked the list at the time of delivery
we provide a window of 48hrs to report missing items. This is applicable only for items that are invoiced.
- Sometimes my whatsapp order is not completely delivered. Why?
- Scenario 1: You might not have checked items available online before placing the order.
Scenario 2: You might have placed whatsapp orders post 10:00 AM or on a previous day. There
are chances of human errors and we encourage you to always place your orders online, instead
of WhatsApp. Whatsapp orders are for emergencies only and on the same day of delivery.
- I paid and still did not receive my order?
- Adding items and quantities are not considered an order till you submit an order/ checkout.
Though your order page will show the cost, till you submit/check out your order will not be placed.
If, without choosing to submit/check out, you go ahead and make the payment, the amount will be
added to your wallet and nothing will get delivered since the system has not recorded an order.
- What is My Account?
- Your account is the section you reach after you login to the Mapletree website. Your account allows you
to see your transactions and order history.
- How do I reset my password?
- You can click on forgot password when you try to login and the server will send a reset link to
your registered Email address.
- What is My Shopping Cart?
- Your Shopping Cart is a comprehensive list of all items that you have purchased over time in the
current order cycle.
- Why is there a difference in the amount mentioned in the invoice sent by the store and the order
value shown by MapleTree Farm at the time of placing the order?
- Scenario 1: The discrepancies in the amount is because we cannot pack certain items to the exact weight
or quantity to which you had placed the order for.
Example: If you have placed an order for 500g of papaya then we will add a papaya fruit which weighs
closest to 500g.
Scenario 2: The bill that you get in hand is only the items that has been ORDERED. The bill
you get online on the day of delivery or post delivery is your DELIVERED Order. When an item is
not delivered you will see a 0 against the packed quantity and rate in the bill for that item.
- Why is there a delay in final invoice shown by MapleTree Farm when website after delivery?
- We are not heavily staffed and run on a very lean team. Hence the delay in billing could be because
of shortage of manpower on that particular day.
- What are Transactions?
- Your transactions will highlight all debits and credits. Those highlighted in red are debits/charged
by Mapletree. Those in green are the credits/amounts paid by you. You can check your transactions by
going to My Account → Transactions.
- What are My Orders?
- My Orders shows all your past orders and the invoices generated against them.
- What are the modes of payment?
- We have only one mode of payment - that is online payment. We have integrated
our website with "fonepaisa" which is a payment gateway.
- Are there any other charges or taxes in addition to the price shown?
- There are no extra Charges.
- Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card on Mapletree Farm?
- Yes it is absolutely safe to use your card on
https://mapletree.farm/. A recent directive from RBI makes it
mandatory to have an additional authentication pass code verified by VISA (VBV) or
MSC (Master Secure Code) which has to be entered by online shoppers while paying online using
visa or master credit card. It means extra security for customers, thus making online shopping safer.
- How do I get the amount back for items not delivered?
- You can send a message using WhatsAPP (97909 48235) with #refund for the item which is not delivered,
at Customer Support Number.
- What is Mapletree Farm’s Wallet?
- The Mapletree Wallet is Credit and Debit account that is associated with your Mapletree account.
When your Invoice is generated from our side its highlighted with red color and a –VE Sign. (Credit)
When you make payments for the invoice and when we process refund then its
highlighted with green color and +VE value. (Debit)
You can pay online in our website after you get the delivery and you have cross checked with the
invoice that will have been sent to your Email ID.
This account also allows you to pay a lump sum amount once to Mapletree and then shop multiple times
without having to pay each time.
- How will I get my money back in case of a cancellation or return? What are the modes of refund?
- The amount will be refunded to your Mapletree account to use as Credit in your forthcoming purchases.
Please contact customer support for any further assistance regarding this if you have further queries.
- When will I receive my order?
- We deliver once a week to your community. If there are more than 10 people ordering in your
community, we can consider delivering twice a week. Your community means your villa community
or apartment community.
The delivery will usually be done between 7pm – 9pm and our delivery trucks leave
the farm around 4.30 pm.
If there is no one at home to receive the delivery, our delivery team will leave the crate/bag at your doorstep.
- How are the fruits and vegetables packaged?
- Every morning we harvest the quantity of vegetables and greens from our greenhouses according
to the orders and we ensure hygienic and careful handling of our Product.
We are using biodegradable Brown paper-bags and biodegradable Cloth bags for packing purpose.
- How are the fruits and vegetables weighed?
- Every fruit and vegetable varies a little in size and weight. While you shop we show an estimated
weight and price for priced by Kilograms (Veggies)/ Bunch (Greens). At the time of delivery we weigh
each item to determine final price.
This could vary by 5% at maximum. Therefore if you have shopped for something that costs
Rs. 100 per kg, and we delivery 1.5 kg of the product to you (eg cabbage, pineapple), you will
still be charged a maximum of Rs. 105. In case the weight of the product is lesser than what
you ordered, you will pay correspondingly less.
- How will the delivery be done?
- We have a dedicated team of delivery personnel and vehicles operating across the Bengaluru,
which ensures timely and accurate delivery to our customers.
The delivery will usually be done between 7pm – 9pm and our delivery trucks leave the farm around 4.30 pm
If there is no one at home to receive the delivery, our delivery team will leave the crate/bag at your doorstep.
- How do I change the delivery info (address to which I want products delivered)?
- For Changing address you can contact with Customer Support team and text us the address detail.
- How much are the delivery charges?
- As per now there are no delivery charges but there is minimum ordering for items (₹400),
which cover the logistics costs.
- Do you deliver in my area?
- You will be able to check this detail while you register in our portal. If Area/Community is not
in our community list then you can contact /text to our customer support number.
- Will someone inform me if my order delivery gets delayed?
- In case of a delay, our customer support team will keep you updated about your delivery.
We have our WhatsApp groups for all communities, which help you to get updates regarding the delivery Status.
- What is the minimum order for delivery?
- The minimum order for delivery is ₹400.
- How do I contact customer service?
- Our customer service team is available from Monday to Saturday between 7 AM to 10 AM and
6 PM to 9 PM. Sundays are a holiday.
- How can I give feedback on the quality of customer service?
- We have a lean team and we do our best to help our customers out. You can always write
to the same support email id and any serious lapse will be addressed on priority.
- How do I raise a ticket with Customer Support for any issue on Delivery, Quality, Refund or a generic Query?
- Please send one on one WhatsApp message to 97909 48235 instead of writing in WhatsApp groups.
#Order : Please use “#order” before your order on WhatsApp
#Complaint : Please use “#complaint” before your issue or complaint on WhatsApp one on one message
#Query: Please use “#Query” before your query on WhatsApp one on one message
Please write or call by WhatsApp - The number is 9790948235
- What do I do if an item is defective (broken, leaking, expired)?
- We have a no questions asked return policy. In case you are not satisfied with a product
received you can return it to the delivery personnel at time of delivery or you can contact
our customer support team and we will do the needful.
- Return & Refund
- We have a "no questions asked return and refund policy" which entitles all our members
to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied
with the quality or freshness of the product. We process refund for those item which can
be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills.
- Return Policy - Time Limits
- 1. Perishable goods: Within 48 hours from the delivery date
2. Other goods : Within 7 days from the delivery date